Digital Transformation for business
Digital transformation is the process of using digital technologies to create new — or modify existing — business processes, culture, and customer experiences to meet changing business and market requirements. This reimagining of business in the digital age is digital transformation.
It transcends traditional roles like sales, marketing, and customer service. Instead, digital transformation begins and ends with how you think about, and engage with, customers. As we move from paper to spreadsheets to smart applications for managing our business, we have the chance to reimagine how we do business — how we engage our customers — with digital technology on our side.
For small businesses just getting started, there’s no need to set up your business processes and transform them later. You can future-proof your organization from the word go. Building a 21st-century business on stickies and handwritten ledgers just isn’t sustainable. Thinking, planning and building digitally sets you up to be agile, flexible, and ready to grow.
As they embark on digital transformation, many companies are taking a step back to ask whether they are really doing the right things. Read on for answers.
- Provide everyone involved in the project with a clear understanding of what they are working towards and where their focus should lie, motivating them to bring about change.
- Allow you to evaluate, track, and measure the performance of the project, keeping everything and everyone on course for success.
Mr. Wong – Digital distribution director (20year+ experience in the banking and insurance sector) focuses on digital marketing, virtual sales, and innovative solutions. He got certified in change management, design thinking, agile product owner, and call center management.
Ben was working at SunLife Asia, HSBC Global Digital Team, focused on portfolio management, change delivery, commercialization, and technology adoption. Prior to his role at HSBC, he was Director at Manulife Distribution Technology, dedicated to digital delivery for Agency Operations.
- 02:00 PM – 02:15 PM – Welcome
- 02:15 PM – 02:30 PM – Understand client pain points and user journey by design thinking process.
- 02:30 PM – 02:45 PM – Build your own 7Ps digital marketing model (Product, Price, Place, Promotion, Partner, Personalization, Platform)
- 02:45 PM – 03:00 PM – Demo of use cases about direct to consumers’ business e.g. HKTV Mall, Adidas & Fevawork
- 03:00 PM – 03:15 PM – Break
- 03:15 PM – 03:45 PM – Demo of technologies for IM, chatbot, salesforce.com, QR code, e- Namecard and WhatsApp API for conversational marketing
- 03:45 PM – 04:15 PM – What’s next to start your online business roadmap and develop an action plan
- 04:15 PM – 04:45 PM – Question & Answer
- 04:45 PM – 05:00 PM – Ending (Certificate Distribution)
Benefits for Participants:
- Grasps a clear perspective on how other SMEs or businesses have digitally transformed their businesses successfully with case studies
- Use practical skills and tools to transform their businesses online or further transform digitally to meet new customers and market needs
- Gain a big picture on how to strategize their digital initiatives from mindset to processes to technology
- NCCHK Members (HK$500 Fee)
- NON-NCCHK Member (HK$750 Fee)