The NCCHK issues visa recommendation letters to representatives of organizations wishing to travel Hong Kong for promotion of business and other related activities. The NCCHK Visa Documentation helps in processing the visas of member and non-member firms.
- Visa Recommenation Applicaation Form, on the original letterhead of the firm.
- Photocopy of the passport of the person applying for the visa.
- Photocopy of the invitation letter received from the country to be visited.
- The request letter should be signed by a senior officer of the firm and not the person applying for the visa.
- All photocopies must be certified with signature and stamp of the person signing the application.
Nationals of about 170 countries and territories may visit Hong Kong without a visa, and can stay for periods varying from 7 days to 180 days depending on nationality. Nepalese are required a visa to enter Hong Kong.
- Visa Application Form
- Passport Photo – Photo must be no older than 6 months
- Passport Copy – A clear scan copy of passport of Nepal with the information pages that has signature. Provide the pages of your current passport showing your photo, personal details and passport issue and expiry dates. Must be valid for six months beyond the expiry date of the visa.
- Details of Applicant
- A letter from your employer on company letterhead, with contact details, stating that a leave of absence has been granted, purpose and duration of the trip, and that you will be returning to your current job.
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Original pay slips
- Submit proof of your retirement fund. Yes
- Self Employed:
- Include a copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
- Submit an official letter from your school indicating that you are in good standing and that you are registered for the upcoming semester.
- No Object certificate from School or University.
Travel itinerary – Travel itinerary is travel reservation to and from Nepal in your name, not a ticket. We recommend not to purchase flight tickets until visa is approved.
Hotel Bookings – Hotel reservation(s) in Hong Kong for the duration of your visit. We recommend not to purchase hotel until visa is approved.
Flight Reservation – A round-trip flight reservation(s) for Hong Kong. An Onward Ticket is a flight reservation made by a real travel agency that can be helpful for visa applications or if you want to enter a country without purchasing a return flight.
Invitation Letter – A letter from your relative or friend or company inviting you to visit and their relationship to you. The letter could state: the purpose of your visit and length of stay, if you will be staying with them, If this person will be paying for your stay, provide proof of their funds.
- Ordinary visa HK$190
- Transit visa HK$100
- Extension Stay HK$190
- Endorsement HK$200
It normally takes four weeks to process a visa application upon receipt of all required documents.
- The Government Fee is not included in the service charge.
Visit Visa (Single)
Visit Visa (Group)More than one persons
Contact our service department at 64303150.